So… yesterday, I was nominated for a Liebster Award by my new blogging friend Kerri over at Building a Charmed Life!
How cool is that?? The Liebster Award is an awesome networking opportunity for small bloggers (under 500 followers).
Now that I’ve been nominated here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you (thank you Kerri)
- Answer the 11 questions you were given
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 500 followers(I don’t have 11 under 500 so I will list a few)
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Tag your nominees and post a comment in their blog so they know they’ve been nominated!
Here are the questions I was given:
- What is your favorite must-read blog (no matter how big or small)?
There are a ton on my reader that fall into this category, but if I had to pick one I’d say Buffalo Roam. Amy cracks me up. Love her. I think we’d be friends in real life.
- Besides your must-read blog, what is another blog I must check out?
Trina over at Let’s Just Build a House! Her house is beautiful and she does some pretty cool projects. I’m sure we’d be besties too in real life 🙂
See my blog roll to the right for more great blogs to check out.
- Dream vacation… where do you go?
Usually we go to the OBX but if I could pick a place, it would be either Australia or Ireland
- Best comfort food?
In the south when I think of comfort food, I think of Chicken Pastry…Yum
- Puppies or kittens?
Both because I have both
- Favorite TV show? (doesn’t have to be current)
This one is hard, I have about 10 on the DVR right now that are my must watch. I’ll name an old one just for fun and always makes me laugh, Will and Grace. And yes, I love to watch re-runs.
- Favorite store?
Right now Babies R Us and Lowe’s
- Favorite paint color of the moment?
- Define your style in 3 words.
Rustic/Vintage I guess… It’s hard to describe my style because I like what I like and doesn’t usually fall into a category.
- Mac or PC?
- How do you feel now that it’s Spring?
Excited and anxious… We are expecting our little baby girl in April 🙂
My Nominations are:
Megan at Cheeky Chic Studio
Jessica over at The Miller Lite
The talented Christina at Rockin’ The Suburbs
The beautiful Whitney at Drab to Fab Design
Carrie and her awesome home over at Hazardous Design
Q&A for my nominations are:
- What’s your favorite must read blog?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What’s your design style?
- Favorite dish to make? Link to receipe
- Favorite place to visit?
- Best day of your life?
- Are you a planner?
- Morning person or night owl?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What song comes on the radio that you MUST turn up loud?
- What book (if any) are you reading now?
I always enjoy knowing about my readers… If you want to answer the questions above, feel free to put them in the comments below.