Where does the time go? I will start working from home in a few weeks and I’m really not looking forward to it. I enjoy spending time with my little Sweet Sweet. There’s a few things I’ve learned over the last month:
- I never knew love until this child was born.
- It’s not a chore to wake up with her in the middle of the night, it’s a privilege.
- I actually do not mind or get grossed out by getting pooped on.
- I could sit and do nothing but stare at her all day and still not be bored.
- These last 10 lbs are going to be a beeeyotch to get off. I didn’t have to work hard to lose the other 30 lbs.
- Her daddy is 150% over the moon for her and even her poopy diapers.
It’s hard to believe she’s already a month old. She’s starting to make new noises now and she gets so tickled by them. It’s fun watching her try to figure out how to make the same noise again. She’s picked up smiling even if it’s just random and in her sleep. She grunts a lot in her sleep and She can also be a little piggy when she eats 🙂
Here are a few pics from the past month. If you follow me on IG I’m sure you’ve seen them.
She weighs a whopping 8lbs 9oz and is now 21″ long. All that in a month…
You have taught me so much about life and love. I can’t express to you how much you mean to us. I hope you know how you have changed our lives and how much you are loved. You are truly a dream come true.
My Sweet Sweet, I wish you and wonderful, beautiful and healthy life.